Assistant Branch Manager
We are seeking an Assistant Branch Manager! You will be responsible for branch operations and sales leadership to include assisting the branch in meeting sales objectives, and assisting with branch development and customer retention.
- Oversight of daily branch operations
- Supervision of branch staff
- Meeting branch sales objectives
- At least two (2) years prior assistant branch management experience
- Good organizational, interpersonal, writing and PC skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- The ability to plan, prioritize, and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Experience supervising and managing the work of others
- Knowledge of bank regulatory compliance
Please e-mail your resume, salary requirements and salary history to: email@example.com
Oritani Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA/Vets/Minorities/Female/Disabled/LGBT
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.