Oritani Mobile Banking
**You must be an Oritani Internet Banking Customer to use the Oritani Mobile Banking. If you have not signed up for Internet Banking, please visit the following link to do so.**
Sign up for Oritani Internet Banking
You're a busy person. You need a better way to manage your finances.
Oritani Mobile Banking is a solution that's right at your fingertips. It provides you with options to manage your finances on the go. With the touch of a button you'll be able to check your accounts and even deposit checks.
Why Use the Oritani Mobile App?
- Use your iPhone, iPad or Android device to access your Oritani account with the touch of a button.
- Deposit checks with your iPhone or Android Smartphone
- Transfer funds between your own Oritani Bank accounts
- View account balances and transaction history
- Pay bills
- View check images
- View Purchase Rewards on iPhone and Android
- Locate branches and ATMs
- Contact us
- Use your existing Oritani Internet Banking log-in
How do I get my mobile app?
From your device, simply use the download links at the top of the page.
How do I deposit checks?
Once you've downloaded and logged into your Oritani Mobile app, select "Mobile Deposit." Fill out the necessary fields to register for mobile deposit. Once your registration is approved you can begin using mobile deposit.
With your Smartphone, take a picture of both sides of your endorsed check. The check must be endorsed with For Mobile Deposit Only and the payee's signature. It's that simple, just hit deposit and you're done!
Mobile App Security Best Practices
Best Practices for Security are:
- Use a PIN for access to your phone or IPAD, you need to set this up
- Set up an automatic lock for the keyboard after a predefined time so that the user will need to enter a PIN to unlock the keyboard.
- Never store confidential information (PIN, User Name) on your device
- Never divulge your PIN to anyone
- Change your PIN regularly
- Protect your phone with an app such as "Find Phone"
- Call your provider to see if they can wipe your phone if its lost
- Never save your user name on your phone
Happy Mobile Banking!