Business Preferred Savings Account
Business Preferred Savings allows you to earn a preferred rate on funds you wish to set aside from your day-to-day operating account.
- Minimum opening deposit is $10,000.00 new money (not currently on deposit with Oritani Bank)
- The Business Preferred Savings Account is for businesses only and must be opened in person
- Minimum to earn Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is $10,000.00
- Interest is accrued daily, paid monthly and APY is subject to change without notice VIEW RATES
- Monthly statements are available by mail or you can "GO GREEN" and enroll in paperless E-Statements
- Online banking services available through enrollment
- Quicken® and QuickBooks™ Web Connect compatability
- Savings accounts have transaction limitations: You may not make more than six transfers to another account or to third parties by preauthorized withdrawals (including checks), automatic computer, or telephone per statement cycle. If, in the course of a statement month, you exceed the number of allowable transactions, you will be charged a $10.00 fee for each item over the allowable limit. If you exceed the number of allowable transactions, we may close the account or require you to transfer to an appropriate account type. Fees may reduce earnings.