Assistant BSA Officer
Oritani Bank, a 100+ year old northern New Jersey based community bank, seeks an Assistant BSA Officer. This individual will be responsible for the oversight of daily monitoring procedures related to the Banks BSA/AML/CIP Program.
- Minimum of 3-years BSA/Compliance management experience in a retail banking environment
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory compliance
- Proven customer service and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS office applications. Experience with Global Vision Patriot Officer and Lexis Nexis programs a plus!
- Ability to effectively interact will all levels of staff and management
Essential Job Functions:
Review existing internal controls and develop new controls as needed to ensure that transaction activity is being properly monitored.
Ensure that completed CTR and SAR forms are reviewed for accuracy before being submitted to the appropriate agencies in a timely manner.
Prepare review of new requests for exemption as well as conduct reviews of existing Exemption List
Provides oversight on customer identification issues and review of CIP related documentation.
- Serve as BSA/AML/CIP resource to branches and departments. Maintains BSA database to monitor BSA compliance.
- Reviews and monitors high risk rated and MSB accounts.
- Reviews the FinCEN tracking reports and reports any findings to the BSA Officer.
- Prepares necessary reports for the BSA Officer for reporting to senior management.
- Oversees the investigations based on Suspicious Activity Trigger Reports. Prepares Suspicious Activity Reports as needed. Conducts subsequent reviews of SARs filed.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation plan with base and bonus opportunity
- Excellent health/dental/vision benefits
- Company match 401(k)
- Generous ESOP plan
Oritani Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer